HI DOE Required Viewing - Videos & Links
Please watch the required videos and sign off in the Office after viewing.
Required for HI DOE Employees:
FERPA 101 and FERPA Confirmation Form
- View the "FERPA 101: For Local Education Agencies" module at https://training.wecomply.com/wc2/doelogin.aspx?id=10821
*Register/Sign in as a new user using your Lotus Notes email address (or school email contact) and any secure password that you choose.
- Do the "FERPA 101: For Local Education Agencies" interactive tutorial.
Options for confirming completion:
- After you have completed the module, a certificate will be available for you to print. If this certificate has your name, it can be kept on record as confirmation that you have completed the training.
- Otherwise, you can click here to open the FERPA Training Confirmation Form. This option may be preferred when staff are completing the training in groups.
- Turn in completion confirmation to SASA (Kay) in the office.